PARK is seeking a Website Coordinator to be responsible for the creation, coordination, and execution of PARK’s marketing campaigns and promotions as they pertain to our website.
The individual must be professional, have excellent writing and communication skills, and be adept at using all social media platforms. This individual will be working closely with the Marketing team to identify new and innovative ways to get the PARK messaging out to the public.
If you are interested in applying for this position, please submit your contact information and resume below.
Corporate Sponsorship Coordinator
- Update www.ourparkonline.com in a time-sensitive manner to reflect upcoming events, promotions, and other campaigns
- Ensure all information across all pages is complete and accurate
- Coordinate structural changes of the website to our design team in a prompt and efficient manner
- Attend bi-weekly meetings to provide updates prior to events with the Director of Marketing.
- Assist with planning and execution of event set-up and take-down on event days.
- Mandatory attendance at PARK team meetings.
- Excellent organizational skills
- Excellent professional writing and communication skills
- Ability to troubleshoot and deal with day of crisis management
- Comfortable with networking and connecting with the community
- Ability to work in a high stress environment
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Powerpoint)
- Proficient in Mac Suite (Pages, Numbers, Keynote)
- Proficient in using social media platforms (Facebook, Instagram, Twitter)
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE
Post secondary education with an emphasis in Graphic Design, Interface or Web Design, or Communications